Moving to the UK? New Customs Procedures

As of April 1st (very apt) UK Customs will no longer accept the C3 UK Customs form to obtain duty free entry of your household items into the UK.

If your shipment is arriving after March 31st 2017, you will need to complete a Transfer of Residence form known as “ToR”. This ToR form is available on line  Click Here.

Instructions to help you complete your ToR are available here.

It is a good idea to start the process of applying for your ToR approval number at least 2 weeks prior to the collection of your things so that everything is sorted out and approved before shipping your items to the UK.

If you need help with moving and shipping to the United Kingdom and we can answer any questions about this new UK Customs shipping procedure, please email us.


No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.