Moving to England? Please read before you go!

If you are moving to England or anywhere else in the UK (Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) you will need to complete a TOR form online (this link takes you to our customs forms page where we have info about the TOR) in order to see if your shipping qualifies for duty and tax free entry. If you do not meet the criteria,  you will need to provide us a valued packing list. The values you write on your packing list however can be based on garage sale prices as they are all used items. Obviously the lower the value, the less tax!

These values do not however have to match what you might have declared to the Insurance company for replacing your items if they were damaged or lost. These values should be based on what it would cost to replace the item / box in the UK.

If you have any questions about the TOR or moving to England, email or call us.  If we don’t know the answer, we will find out for you. We have our own office in England as well as English staff working in the USA.

Best prices, best shipping service and the best customer service!

Chip Chip, Cheerio!

No Comments

Post A Comment